Drywall Black Screws, Self Tapping Phillips Countersunk Head, Fine Thread, Sharp Point, Black Phosphate Metal Studs Screws, Plaster Screws for Plasterboard to Steel Profile M3-M5， 200 pcs
- Material: Carbon steel
- Coating: Black Phosphate
- Threads: Fine thread
- Tail: Sharp Pointed
- Head: Bugle
- Drive: Phillips PH2
- Designed for fastening drywall boards to wood or metal
- Optimized stitch point geometry and bugle head helps effectively install plasterboard and steel profiles
- Multipurpose screw used in a variety of applications
- Screws are fairly thin enough for them to fasten sheets of drywall to ceiling and wall joists without damaging the materials.
Easy to Install
- Use Phillips head screwdriver (bit 2PH)
- Sharp point and fine thread screw firmly connects two surfaces
- Bugle head prevents them from sinking into the plasterboard and keeps flush with the surface.
- The black color of carbon steel screws is a result of phosphate coating, which is used to help prevent rusting
- Without the phosphate coating, wet residues from the drywall can cause the screw heads to rust
- Screws are mostly used for indoor projects
- Carbon steel screws perfect for constructions, plasterboard, plaster walls, wood panels, stairs, and other indoor applications, patios and various wood joints
- Constructed from durable carbon steel making them strong and long-lasting
- Rust resistant and corrosion-resistant even in humid environments
- The wall screws sharp piercing point means that with these self-drilling screws, there is no need to drill a pilot hole
- The thread surface is smooth and burr-free so the plasterboard fixings are not likely to slip during installation
- Made from C10-18 Steel and surface hardened up to 750HV to prevent torque shearing under load
- The sharp point of the wood screw reduces the tearing of the plasterboard
- The drywall fittings have fine thread for use with either metal or timber battens
- The drywall fixings are plated in black phosphate to withstand a 50 hours salt spray test
- The plasterboard screws are fully threaded up to 50mm and partially threaded thereafter
- The bugle head is countersinking so that the screws pack can be installed flush with the surface. This allows for a smooth finish.
- These wall fixings have a sharp point that can easily pierce through drywall
- The screw pack is suitable for your home, office, or workplace
- The screw kit has good fastening performance when installed to wood studs, wood to wood, ceiling, and more.